Shannonymous

Where everyone is anonymous... except me... kinda... ;)

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Hello... I've been expecting me...

So o.k., so I guess it was inevitable when I started posting on other people’s blogs that I’d start my own. One of my friends even said, "we’ve all been talking and we’ve decided you need your own." I didn’t really want the responsibility, but who knows, maybe I’ll grow to like it. ;)

So while I thank anyone who visits, and welcome all comments with open arms, I have a few requests:
1.No insults. If you want to insult someone, go find one of those bums on the streets of NYC with signs that read "Tell me off for $1." Or go to someone else’s blog. I will remove any posts that put people down (including myself) or blatantly make fun of others. You want to disagree with someone? TOTALLY COOL! But calling people idiots or saying things like, "What rock have you been under that you think THAT is acceptable?!?!" won’t fly. Sorry!
2.If I know you, please don’t let me know. The reason I’ve called my blog Shannonymous is that while you may know who I am, I don’t want to know who you are because I’ve found that depending on who I’m responding to, my answers and opinions may totally vary, and on MY blog, I want to be totally honest and unbiased… it’s an experiment of sorts and it may not work, but I’d like to give it a shot. If you think you may want to be a repeat offender in terms of posting on Shannonymous, feel free to give yourself a nickname or something, but don’t make it obvious who you are… o.k.? =) I may break down after a week and email people saying, "Are you ‘Black Bear’?" or "That last post by ‘L Train Lady’ was totally you, wasn’t it?!?!" but I’m going to try and show some restraint.
3.Random thoughts are TOTALLY WELCOME!!!!! =) Just because I post about one thing, doesn’t mean you can’t make a comment on a totally different topic! Who knows- hilarity may ensue… ;)


Sorry if that sounds like too much to remember or whatever, I’m just trying to try some shit out, ya know? I hope you’ll visit and gimme a "shout out!" =)
Love always,
Shannonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home