Shannonymous

Where everyone is anonymous... except me... kinda... ;)

Sunday, November 04, 2007

"The best show you aren't watching"


You don’t have to know anything about football to enjoy the t.v. show, “Friday Night Lights.” In fact, you don’t even have to LIKE football to love the show. The writing is wonderfully honest, funny and poignant, the acting is superb and the production values are excellent. And yet somehow the ratings still aren’t high. Check it out. Season 1 is out on DVD now and new episodes are on Friday nights at 9 on NBC, plus you can watch episodes online- just click the link above. If you know me and live in NYC, I have all the new episodes saved on my DVR and love watching them again. ;) Seriously, watch it- it’s one of the top 3 shows on t.v. right now, if not THE best and it will definitely make my top 10 list of best shows of all time. I promise, you won't be sorry if you tune in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home