Shannonymous

Where everyone is anonymous... except me... kinda... ;)

Thursday, July 06, 2006

I think this is one of the funniest freakin' guys on the planet right now:

h

(Quick shout out to any employees of the Morristown, NJ BK I may have accidentally shouted at back in my days of drivin' through! Hee hee. ;)

So a few months ago my boyfriend and I were watching Saturday Night Live, as we are prone to do if we get home from drinking by 1 am. We curled up on the couch with beers and our pup and listened as the host was announced.

“Who the hell is that?” I ask.
The boi shrugs.

Then we watch as this guy comes out on the famous stage, and instead of doing a three minute standard monologue plugging some film, he does about 12 minutes of some of the funniest stand-up I’ve ever seen. I mean, the guy had me laughing (out loud!) so hard my stomach actually hurt. That doesn’t happen to me that often. Then months later I hear all about him in the tabloids because he’s in a new movie with a certain blonde star that I abhor. There are rumors they are dating, which I REALLY hope isn’t true because I will lose soooo much respect for him, but if they were just banging, I can understand, since she is kinda hot. Anyway, once I knew his name, I was able to look him up on the ever popular youtube.com and watch about an hour of his other material. The clip above was my favorite, but there are lots of great ones- if you need a good laugh, look up: DANE COOK.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hysterical.
Have you watched "Tourgasm" yet?

11:29 AM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

Alas, the boi and I have no cable. We'll catch it on DVD though!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home