Shannonymous

Where everyone is anonymous... except me... kinda... ;)

Monday, October 02, 2006

Writing more...

Dear Lyn,

I just mailed you a letter this morning but I had to write you again tonight. I have so many questions! But please, tell me if I ask anything you don’t want to answer- I don’t mean to pry. I just am so curious about you and your life. As I’ve said before I feel like we have so much in common…

First, do you prefer being called Lyn, Lynette, Red or Squeaky? Do you dislike being called any of those?

In your first letter, you said Bravin makes some untrue assumptions about Manson. May I ask what? Are you still in touch with Manson? Sandy? Your family?

I know I can’t send you magazines or clippings, but can I send you stationary? Pictures? I found a few old pictures of you and Sandy- you two look so beautiful together… whoever took the pictures did a wonderful job. Would you like me to send them to you?

Do you have any regrets? I bet you don’t.

I know you probably don’t want to talk about this, or can’t or shouldn’t, so feel free not to answer if you don’t want to, I will completely understand, but I have to ask: you did purposefully leave the bullet out of the chamber when you went to see “president” Ford, didn’t you? You didn’t really want to kill him, just get his attention, right?

I so look forward to hearing from you again, and sincerely hope you will continue to write me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home