Shannonymous

Where everyone is anonymous... except me... kinda... ;)

Friday, January 04, 2008

I Dare To Hope...

And awe-inspiring speech. You can watch it all here, or just read my favorite quote:

“. . .we’ve been teased, even derided for talking about hope. But we always knew that hope is not blind optimism, it’s not ignoring the enormity of the task ahead, or the roadblocks that stand in our path. . .hope is that thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us, if we have the courage to reach for it and to work for it and to fight for it.” -Barack Obama


3 Comments:

Blogger Listy-loo said...

I heart Barak Obama!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Twingonaut said...

You and me both, sister!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

YAY! =D

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home