Shannonymous

Where everyone is anonymous... except me... kinda... ;)

Thursday, June 01, 2006

It’s the little things




I love my boyfriend VERY much, as anyone who knows me knows. One of the things I love best about our relationship is the “little things.” I think these things are so important in a relationship, and really key to a happy, successful coexistence:

Example 1: We still constantly compliment each other. He knows I think he’s foxy. But I love to tell him so, all the time, no matter how long we’ve been together. And he returns the favor. It’s nice. And I think it’s important as people grow older and gain or lose weight or whatever, that they let their partner know they’re still attracted.

Example 2: We’ve accepted each other’s little quirks. I am a freak when it comes to my bath towel. If it’s going to touch my clean, wet, naked body, I am very particular about what else it touches. I know this is kinda crazy, and I admitted it to him when we first started living together. And while he may shake his head while doing it, he respects my wishes to be anal about my towel and helps me keep it clean. This shows such patience and love, I can’t even begin to express how much I appreciate it! ;) And he has little things he’s silly about too that I won’t get into but that I try to respect and accommodate, even when they make me giggle. ;D

It’s the little things… that are really a big deal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home