Shannonymous

Where everyone is anonymous... except me... kinda... ;)

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Life Upon The Wicked Stage Part 2


So my show is over and I'm miserable about it. There’s always a grieving period for an actor when a show is done, but I've never been sadder to see a show close than I am now, and that's saying a lot because I've been in some pretty wonderful shows. There was something about this group though! We just loved each other so much… our brilliant director truly made a family when he cast us.

I will never forget playing this role (see part 1 of this post) and treasure the experience and my friends who were in it with me always. And when I get the videotape, WATCH OUT! I will subject as many people to it as I can (ESPECIALLY those who didn’t catch it live)!!! And I will weep, remembering the good times… =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home