Shannonymous

Where everyone is anonymous... except me... kinda... ;)

Thursday, June 01, 2006

What is wrong with people?!?!

“Next time you better hold on TIGHT! I told you to be careful, now you got NOTHING. You drop everything that gets put in your fucking hands, STUPID!!!”

Where did I hear this tirade? On Rivington Street at 2pm. Who was screaming it? A grown man. Who was he speaking to? HIS SIX YEAR OLD SON WHO DROPPED HIS ICE CREAM CONE.

*sigh*

I swear, you have to have a license to have a car, but any shmuck can have a kid. =(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It kills me when I hear people talking to their children this way. I witness it all the time. Once, a woman was with her tiny boy on the train and she was eating some chicken. He wanted some, and politely said, "Mommy? Mommy?" She snapped her head towards him and shouted, "You're getting on my fucking nerves, ok? Shut the fuck up!" He looked stricken. I wanted to sweep him up and off to a better life where he'd be permitted to be a little boy. Broke my heart.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always (truly) believed you should have to take a test in order to have a kid.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home