Shannonymous

Where everyone is anonymous... except me... kinda... ;)

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

We all go a little mad sometimes...



This show and getting so immersed into Squeakland has messed with my head a bit. It's o.k., but I am definitely altered by the experience. I am going to have a serious problem adjusting after our final weekend (only two more shows, this Friday and Saturday)!!!!!! =( Thankfully I have a family trip for the week of Thanksgiving to distract me...

Thank you to all those that have helped me on this journey, especially Lynette herself.

"Ooh baby baby it's a wild world..."

"I've looked at life from both sides now..."

"I'm hungry
I'm dirty
I'm losing my mind
Everything's fine
I'm freezing
I'm starving
I'm bleeding death
Everything's fine..."

"Some days I just wanna up and call it quits,
I feel like I’m surrounded by a wall of bricks...
This is it, last straw, that’s all, that’s it,
[I'm not] dealing with another fucking politic...
But I’m a show you what, you're gonna feel my rush,
You don’t feel it then it must be too real to touch,
Feel to touch; I’m about to tear shit up,
Goosebumps, yeah I’m make your hair sit up,
Yeah sit up, I will tell you who I be,
I will make you hate me cause you aren’t me,
You aren’t, it isn’t to late to finally see,
What you close-minded fucks were too blind to see,
Whoever finds me, is gonna get a finders fee...
You need peace of mind, well here’s a piece of mine...
Yeah sometimes, sometimes, sometimes, just sometimes,
It's always me, how dark can these hallways be,
The clock strikes midnight, 1, 2, then half past 3..."

"Disarm you with a smile
And cut you like you want me to
Cut that little child
Inside of me and such a part of you...

The killer in me is the killer in you
My love
I send this smile over to you..."

"I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I
Can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away

You start a conversation you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?

Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away

Ce que j'ai fais, ce soir la
Ce qu'elle a dit, ce soir la
Realisant mon espoir
Je me lance, vers la gloire ... OK
We are vain and we are blind
I hate people when they're not polite

Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?"


"And through a fractal on that breaking wall
I see you my friend and touch your face again
Miracles will happen as we trip
But we're never gonna survive unless
We get a little crazy
Crazy are the people walking through my head
One of them has got a gun to shoot the other one...
Then maybe then maybe then maybe then maybe
Miracles will happen as we speak
No we're never gonna survive unless
We are a little crazy
In a sky full of people only some want to fly
Isn't that crazy
In a world full of people only some want to fly
Isn't that crazy
In a heaven of people there's only some want to fly
Ain't that crazy
In a world full of people there's only some want to fly
Isn't that crazy
But we're never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy
No no never survive unless we get a little bit
And then you see things
The size of which you've never known before
They'll break it
Someday
Only child know
Them things
The size
Of which you've never known before
Someday"

"Then the rainstorm came, over me
And I felt my spirit break
I had lost all of my, belief you see
And realized my mistake
But time threw a prayer, to me
And all around me became still

I need love, love's divine
Please forgive me now I see that I've been blind
Give me love; love is what I need to help me know my name

Through the rainstorm came sanctuary
And I felt my spirit fly
I had found all of my reality
I realize what it takes

Oh I, don't bet, don't bend, don't break (don't break?)
Show me how to live and promise me you won't forsake
Love can help me know my name..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home