Shannonymous

Where everyone is anonymous... except me... kinda... ;)

Sunday, March 30, 2008

10 Years Gone...



I can't believe tomorrow will mark ten years since I lost my Jenny Bear. It will be harder than ever tomorrow, but as I do every time I'm missing her, I will try to remember the good times and be thankful for the time I had with her... I will try, as always not to mourn her death but to celebrate her life... people say that it gets easier with time, but I haven't felt that so much. Oh well... Breathe in, breathe out...

It is especially hard right now, as I am preparing for my wedding, knowing she would have been in my wedding party. I like to think of her now as my angel of honor; I know she will be there with me on my special day, celebrating with me. I talk to my fiance about her often, I know she would have loved him.

I still miss her so much and losing her is still so surreal. Your "freak" still loves you, grrrrl...

2 Comments:

Blogger Listy-loo said...

I just always think of that line from Steel Magnolias "She will always be young, she will always be beautiful."

5:59 AM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

I know... I'd just rather she'd grow old and wrinkled with me...

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home