Shannonymous

Where everyone is anonymous... except me... kinda... ;)

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Prayer of thanks



Forget everything else-- politics, movies, careers, etc. For just a moment, forget it all. I am so blessed and I just want to take a moment to thank the universe for all my gifts, most of all for the series of events which lead to me finding my soul mate (no matter how cheesy it sounds). I am so incredibly lucky to have my boy, my partner, my puppy's daddy! ;) He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'd be lost without him, but with him, I am life, I am joy, I am found. I AM BLESSED. So thanks...

No matter what else happens or how crazy things (i) get, I promise to always be grateful for the incredible gift that is my fiancé…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home