Shannonymous

Where everyone is anonymous... except me... kinda... ;)

Friday, July 28, 2006

Natalie Portman Rap


Click the link above if you've been living under a rock and still haven't seen this: my favorite thing EVER on Saturday Night Live (which for those of you who know me is a BOLD statement- I've been a fan since I was 12)!!!!!!!! And next time you see me, feel free to ask for my dead-on impression of this; I LOVE DOING IT! ;D I swear, I wish I had an alarm clock that woke me up with this rap every morning- it puts me in SUCH a good mood.

p.s.- MSN will probably make you watch some dumb commercial first, but the rap is worth the wait... even if you've already seen it! Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Listy-loo said...

I hate MSN! Why won't they let me use Quicktime to watch this? Shannonymous, can you send me a link?

1:25 PM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

www.nbc.com/Video/videos/snl_1439_natalieraps.shtml

they also reran the episode last Saturday (8/5) - hope some of y'all caught it! =D

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home