Shannonymous

Where everyone is anonymous... except me... kinda... ;)

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Rehearsal 1


I had my first rehearsal. I met the man playing Byck and introduced myself. "Hi! I'm playing Squeaky!"

"Of course you are," he replied, "Just look at you!"

My brother and cousin also commented that I squeak just like Squeaky.

And in learning the music I noticed how many times she talks of wanting people to listen, which I'm always saying.

If any of those who know me notice any other similarities, I'd love you to share them. (Be nice though! Try to avoid stating the obvious like, "You're both crazy!!!" ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I knew more about her, I'd point out similarities. But I haven't read up on my Squeaky.
Alas.
How'd the rehearsal go?

3:01 PM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

Well, ok, but from what you've read on this blog?

Rehearsal went awesome. It was just the assassins, minus a few that are in shows this week that close soon. Everyone is SUPER nice and talented and the m.d. totally knows his shit. Can't wait to meet everyone else!

It's interesting the way Sondheim walks the line between mocking the assassins and making their true motivations known (and somehow makes them sympathetic)?

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home